MPI’s 3D printing team utilizes the Objet350 Connex printer, the most advanced 3D printing technology available on the market today, giving you the freedom to realize your full design intent. Through the utilization of varying, integrable materials and complex geometries, MPI helps get your product to market faster.
3D PRINTED PART PROPERTIES
- Multi-Modulus Parts: Print rigid and flexible sections in the same part.
- Multiple Colors in One Part: Print different colors on the same part; works great with text on a part.
- Large Selection of Materials: Over 100 different materials are available, from clear to opaque and rigid to flexible, we have your application needs covered.
- Large Print Area: 13.4 x 13.4 x 7.9 inches - Parts that are larger than the print area can either be scaled down or assembled together after printing.
- High Accuracy: 16 micron print layers.
- High Speed: Typically, parts can be printed within a few hours.
- Thin Walls: Print walls as thin as 0.024 inches.
- File Input: Utilizes STL files, but other files can be converted by our specialists.
- Bulk Quantities: Process is cost-efficient in large quantities.