MPI is equipped to develop new products, product line extensions or functional offsets by utilizing a variety of product development tools. MPI is uniquely able to provide added value to the developmental process, continuing from lab scale to pilot stage to reduce your time to market.
The experts at MPI work to reduce overall system cost by analyzing existing formulation methods and configuring production outputs for maximum yields. This focus on efficiency also works to improve processes or optimize performance, resulting in a reduction in development time.
MPI will work with you to:
- Select and evaluate existing polymers for a desired application.
- Screen experiment space to find “best fits” for formulation or product composition.
- Optimize existing formulations using statistical methods (SPSS).
- Understand the operation window for successful production.
- Achieve higher yields for an existing product synthesis.
- Reduce cycle times while maintaining product performance.
Through our expertise in reaction and in-process monitoring, we develop pilot products more quickly with data collection that supports full-scale production.
Our production in-process monitoring approach:
- Controls temperature and monitor reactions up to 50L.
- Collects data to support full-scale production.
- Manages exotherm reactions and viscosity issues.
MPI’s focus on innovation ensures that the right solution is provided at the right time, whether to improve an existing product or process, or create an entirely new process to meet an unmet market need. Specializing in cutting-edge polymers and polymerization techniques, MPI is uniquely able to develop new and advanced material technologies that provide solutions to enhance your company’s resources and assets.
We work with you to:
- Synthesize and characterize new polymeric materials.
- Reduce waste and by-products.
- Synthesize and characterize monomers or initiators for polymerization.